Simulation problems

It turned out something had gone wrong with my simulations. They had started, but not finished, even though the computer told me they were finished. Later, I found out the computers had been down last week. This meant I had to redo my simulations. While I was at it, I also improved the code for the simulations and made it write away a few more variables (to do with the equilibrisation of the system). In the end, I spent nearly all of my time working on the code and simulations, as opposed to working on what I planned to work on. Needless to say, I haven’t done what I planned (will do so next week). When things don’t go as planned, that is difficult for me. So the thing with the computers happening, wasn’t too brilliant. On a positive note though, the simulations have been improved so hopefully that will be useful.

Tags: , ,

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: